Friday, June 20, 2014

Wake me up when it's all over

So, when I drove out here back in April, I shot a bunch of video clips with my iPhone of my drive, with the intention of making some sort of music video.

It sounded like a much better idea in my head.

Basically, imagine a lot of this, but in motion. (Photo by Bryan Trude)
Well, a few weeks ago I sat down and finished it. I haven't made it public mostly because, like anything else I try to do that can be construed as artistic, I think it sucks harder than the death tax.

Hell, just finding that above image, I discovered a bunch of video clips I didn't get to use in the video I made, which I want to fix. Kinda.

So while I waffle about fixing/redoing the whole damn thing, you can go ahead and watch what I put together after the break.
Now, it goes without saying that I own the rights to -none- of the music used in the video, but I did this purely for me, to keep busy if anything. Besides, the paper used to file a lawsuit on me would cost more than you could hope to wring out of me in a copyright lawsuit, and I give credit at the end of the video, so there's that.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video! Now I never have to take a trip to any of these places. THANKS.
    P.S. No more killing of birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice of music. Quite the journey too. Some beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete