Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Youtube Rundown - May 23

Few people know this, but this is my second attempt at blogging.

The first one lasted for two weeks in 2010, and crashed and burned for two main reasons:

1) I was getting back in to school at the time, and was often too distracted to maintain it.

Listening to 12-year olds hurl racial slurs can be very distracting. (Google Image)
2) I tried to keep to a daily publishing schedule, and I quickly burned out.

That first failed attempt to enter the blogosphere did have a feature I liked, and now that I'm foisting my thoughts and opinions on the Internet-At-Large™, I thought I would bring it back.

Follow past the page break for stuff I like on Youtube.

Kitten versus two scary things


In a world, where kittens everywhere are beset on all sides, one kitten will face his fears...and bring the Apple Empire down.


Sick Fedora, Bro


My entire opinion of the "fedora" resurgence in one video (language warning).


The Axis of Awesome: In the Club Tonight


This Australian comedy group isn't as widely known as acts like The Lonely Island, however anyone who liked "Jack Sparrow" will enjoy this.

This one came off of their 2012 album "Cry Yourself a River," available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment